Vagabond3 was established in early 2010 by Rob, Bob, and Jade. Since its inception, it has grown a considerable amount, currently seeing consistent monthly increases between 30-40%. With a strong social reach both online and through social maketing sites like Twitter and Facebook, Vagabond3 has a proven record of attracting new visitors and integrating the online community.
We frequently build posts around the suggestions of our readers. At the bottom of the page you will find our current questions. Simply, reply to one of the questions in the box below and you might be added to our next posting.
If you have an idea for a post that you feel would fit within an already existing area of our site, this is a great way to gain attention to your writing. Contact us with your topic proposal, and we’ll discuss the best way to work your post into our site. All posts submitted under the guest posting agreement will be hosted on Vagabond3.com for a least one year (and indefinitely beyond that in our archives, or until you ask us to remove it). Also, the author will maintain the rights to their article, and, after one month of being hosted on Vagabond3.com, the author may then host the article anywhere they see fit.
This is an unsubsidized program, but it is a great way to try out writing in blog format or, better yet, promote your own blog to our list of readers and subscribers.
If you have several post ideas about the same city or country, try our Local Correspondent Program. This program works much the same way as our guest posting program; articles are submitted, reviewed, and added to the site for at least one year. However, a local correspondent is responsible for submitting 3 -4 posts over a 1-2 month period. The first of these posts must fit within an already existing heading on our site (Global Taco Hunt, Don’t Panic: Travel Guides, 24 Hours in…, etc). Following the first post, authors may move onto to writing about the chosen city or country in their own unique way (topics are discussed with Vagabond3 first). A Local Correspondent may submit as many articles as they please, however, each local correspondent is limited to one post going live every two weeks.
This is an unsubsidized program, and everyone is welcome to submit. Given the amount of work required, this is a great choice for someone either beginning a blog or wanting to drive traffic to their existing blog. As with the Guest Posting, we will work to drive our readers to your site.
Let Us Post on Your Site
As much as we love having people guest blog on our site, we also love guest posting on other websites and blogs. If you are looking for guest bloggers or have a topic you think we could add something to, contact us and we’ll be happy to help out anyway we can.
- Mexican Food Restaurant Review from Around the World: We’re looking for Mexican Food Fans to tell us their favorite places to get their nacho on. These posts will be added to our Global Taco Hunt . Each post should include a description and evaluation of both the food (salsa in particular) and the ambiance/environment, as well as pictures of the food, menu, and restaurant itself.
- 24 Hours in Your City: We’re looking for exciting bloggers to tell us the best itinerary for seeing their city in 24 Hours. The idea behind these posts is packing the most activities and sights into a the time as possible. These posts will be added to our 24 Hours in… category and should include pictures and text involving both the major and less known attractions in your city.
- Quick Quotes: We are currently taking submissions in two categories of Quick Quotes-
- New York vs. London: Which is your favorite City and Why?
- Best/Worst Romantic Locations: What are the most romantic and least romantic destinations you have visited? Why? (please include a link to a picture)